This backpack took 80 hours and nearly 5,000 hand-stitches to complete. The man behind this creation used to work for #Hermes and familiar with high end #Python #handbags very well. His name is Joel Storella. He created his own website that can be used to purchase his other products. Check it out!
I always need a jacket that I can throw on any of my outfits, during summer or winter, fall or spring. It must be a neutral color and soft material to move in. Leather is great, but #suede is even better, it is stretches and lays soft on your skin. I browsed through #Anthropologie website and I think I found the right jacket for all of us. The color is soft on my eye and can be worn with anything, dresses, pants and skirts, even shorts. Tank tops or dressy shirts are also suitable. Its expensive but it will last a long time, totally worth spending $500+.
Inspired by those treasured, tried-and-true, perfectly broken-in pieces, Jakett’s luxe leather creations are meticulously crafted to reflect a vintage, loved-for-ages look. The epitome of effortless cool and laidback chic, this blazer comes weekend-ready.
Minted Suede Blazer
I have been using Ebates for some time now and I noticed that cash is flowing into my bank account. If you are looking for a nice coat, for example, but don’t want to spend too much money -> Google the style that you like, then search Ebates if this coat brand is there. Once you find it on Ebates, you can follow the process to enter the shopping website, fast and safe!
The discount % raises up to 15%-20%. Not bad for a some expensive coat that is already on sale. Check it out.
Here is the link to click to sign up: Ebates
Amazon, Walmart, Sephora, Kohl’s, LivingSocial, eBay, Nordstorm, Best Buy and many many others
1. Start your day with warm water and lemon – a MUST
2. Then drink all day – drink at least 2 liters a day
3. Inhale, exhale, then eat – deep inhale before you reach for that food
4. Become a whole grain person – whole grain and only whole
5. Use the “fiber” broom – add some fiber
6. Bend, twist, touch your toes – yoga move
7. Just add greens – green natural foods
8. Follow the five-ingredient rule – no processed foods
9. Eat the “K” foods – kefir, kimchi, kombucha tea